Free

You make a very good point regarding what appears to be a strong desire for MP to liquidate his shares.

I see a potential lack of alignment between a fund manager and the interest of all shareholders in CSG.

Since I feel the market is dramatically overbought and screaming for a correction, his need for liquidity could be exacerbated with a significant market pullback. This is a primaray reason that I and those investors I introduced to this company are looking for opportunities to become underweight on this play.

I remain confident in the company's fundamentals but between market conditions and this lack of alignment I continue to look for a sensible exit strategy. Given the potential that all stocks even those with tremendous fundamentals will be exposed to the dangers of a downdraft, those in which the company chair may not be completely aligned with shareholder interests are even riskier.

I can not say that I have agreed with everything that TA has done (although in fairness some decision may have been made under pressure from the puppet board), however he may very well end up being all shareholder's greatest asset especially if any wrong doing occurs. This may be especially the case in light of the apparent smear job by those who would like him out of the way so that specific interests can be pursued over all shareholder interests.

Like others i.e. goldie, Jman barz etc .... we remain extremely interested in the properties potential and undoubtedly will maintain these mines on the radar as the story evolves.

Those naysayers who say sell and move on or why would you care if you sold are not investors ... investors know a good thing when they see it but always remain wary especially when a fox enters the henhouse.

orgy

ps & LOL ... watch the campaign against me re-heat with this posting.

New Message
Please login to post a reply