Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Lucky number 13....any offshore drilling companies you would recommend one to keep an eye on? Preferably ones listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX).

I agree that CLL is an excellent bet right now, and a bargain at 4 bucks. I live in the Fort McMurray area and there is alot of positive hype about this stock right now, and lots of guys are only waiting for production ramp-up to pounce on this gem.

Another question, Petrobank (PBG-TSK) has been on fire the past year. PBG is a very similar company to CLL with similar land holdings and production goals.......why is this stock climbing so high while CLL has remained relatively unchanged...? Do you see a potential uptrend to CLL similar to that of PBG's, and I'm not just talking a rise to $10-12 CAD, but beyond....

Thanks for the insight you've been sharing on this stock.....!

All, keep an eye on Suncor Energy (SU-TSX, SU-NYSE), CEO hinted at a possible split in April 2008, they will be ramping up production in 2008 to 350K bbl/day, and ground is broken on the Voyageur Upgrader site, which will bring production to 550K bbl/day by 2012. Stick this one in your registered accounts!

New Message
Please login to post a reply