Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free
Dec 12, 2007 06:47AM

Dec 12, 2007 07:37AM

Dec 12, 2007 07:59AM

Dec 12, 2007 09:03AM
Dec 12, 2007 11:34AM
Dec 12, 2007 11:36AM
Dec 12, 2007 11:39AM

Dec 12, 2007 11:50AM

Hi XIII

TNX for reply .

Are you an European too.Which country?

Your English is very good ,wish mine was also on that level.

About the underwriters of the debentures.

If my info is OK, the price was set at 5 or 5.25.So if the SP rises above this level  do they benefit then or is there something with a tax level ?

I follow more stocks on technical behavior rather then fundamental.

So I think if the 4.4 get smashed this is a good technical sign and more players will jump on the train.We could see a huge candle when it happens.Only question is what kind of news will give the final boost and is this news near by? 

Earlier  this year I was optimistic to see the 6 $ on the chart again by end this year, but with latest crisis I think not possible.Would be a nice New Year present from DG .

On the other member SH board we had once discussed the possibility of higher output because of the longer well pairs .Some were predicting a 20.000 output.But according to  2C's and others SAGD experts answers this was not possible.Maybe a little overshoot can be.

A Belgian guy which has many contacts with DG mailed him this question too and it was also negative. It seems the Algar reservoir is better then the GD .Could be they file for a greater output.If this could be the case then this could give our SP a nice move.

Let's hope 2008 gives us the return we are all waiting for for almost 2 years.On the other hand thanks to the shorting I was able to get some extra cheap shares now and then.

Are you a fund manager or a financial analyst. 

Dec 12, 2007 10:54PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply