Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free
As an overseas investor I really can't understand why you US or Canadians are acting in such a way.

There is a great difference between our boards and these .The system with hub leaders etc. creates all this competition  between members.To me not necessary.
There is some strange behavior  here and also on SH.Americans and Canadians which are almost friendly people said many times thank you or praised each other for posting but even so have no problem to call some members idiots etc...That pumper and bashing acting is a national sport here I assume.Strange way to have discussions .It's hard to determine who are normal investors and who's not.These guys have many aliases .I'm sure there are paid pumpers and bashers here too.
We also have from time to time some strange people appearing on our boards but not in the same amount like on US or Canadian boards.
New Message
Please login to post a reply