Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Hi 1 for the road

Yes I also do believe the oil price wil remain strong but I'm wondering if the price should climb much higher at some point people will get hurt on their spending and causes a slow down which will reflect on the markets in falling indexes .

In Europe the price of gas is already very high .I think Americans and Canadians pay much less then we so the price of gas is not that hurting I suppose.We pay around 1.4 € for gas and 1.05 for diesel for 1 liter .So driving is becoming expencieve if your car consumes around 10 l per 100 km .Don't know of the impact is the US and Canada is the same like here..We have lucky that the us $ is in decline otherwise it was also much higher .

So for me it should be better if the oil price could make a broader trend instead of a continueing increase like we have since a few years.

X111 is confident for coming Q 4 but I'm not so optimistic .We will see more bad news coming from the banking sector .Maybe further in 2008 we will see a turn but i hope I'm wrong.

For CLL however I think we could all reach green numbers 2008.

New Message
Please login to post a reply