Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

So let's assume this could be reached.

There is on typo. Projected production per pair is about 600bbl/d in 10 months. If everything go smooth this will give you 9000 to 10000bbl/d production in Q4 as per CLL statement.

If we take the timetable from their presentation.

This means we have to wait almost a year until we have extra output from POD 2 after pod 1 is on full capacity.Because a SAGD is limited in output to 10.000 bpd we will have to wait until end 2009 to reach bigger numbers .

The only thing i don't know is when MRC will be updated .Is this planned for end this year to start or not ?.

So for those who will do some calculation on eps we can count on 10.000 bpd by end 2008 +little expansion from the conventional area .Also MRC will add eps and what about Luke?

The calculations i have seen so far here were only for the production

from pod 1, the rest is not included.

Can someone try to figure out the whole picture based on eps from pod 1+MRC+Luke + conventional production?

I think by end 2008 we will have the full valuation from pod 1.All these must support our sp but after then we will have a pause because only one year later we can add extra barrels from pod2.

The only extra's we can add during the construction phase of pod 2 is some from conventional or if gas prices soar luke could become in the spotlight.

New Message
Please login to post a reply