Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free
Message: Great DD post from the FTMC board - Good perspective

Hi Kirk

Good statement you have here .

I don't see no immediate  cure for all these problems .So where is the bottom for all this mess ?
We haven't seen no major rebound right now though most indexes are near earlier supports .It's really unbelievable that the bank sector has created so much trouble ?You can ask yourself if these guys has lost their mind.I can't imagine they haven't seen this troubles coming up in their acting a long time ago but they ignored it probably.Everything was ok as long they could gave credits to people hoping they could pay it back regardless they know they could get in trouble .
Do you believe  like Cramer stated Merrill and others are near bankrupt ?

Now for CLl.This stock has been trading between 3 and 4.4 for 2 years right now and hasn't gone up with the markets .It could be we can see 3 once again but we know that production is actual and is growing .So this means extra eps .I don't know what we can expect from MRC?Refining margins should they be ok or not ,and what could we expect for oil price.Staying around the 90 are a decrease if the US is falling into recession ?

New Message
Please login to post a reply