Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Hi aboutoil

TNX for the video.I must say the guy talks very fast and is sometimes hard to follow for me .

What do you personally think or other Americans or Canadians here about that issue?If he's right then we can see some very rough months too until all is brought out .

I think it's better not to have bank stocks this time.But because the bank sector has big troubles does it mean other parts of the economy will act in the same way ?

I don't think so.If the FED and goverment wil act so that consumers confidance and spending will not drop significantly maybe we could go ahead within a few months.

I just can't understand why things become so badly .If you hear the amounts of write downs which are enormous ,you began to think that all these big boys involved have just one goal and that's getting richer no matter what it cost. and go for promotion.They live in another world and each of them has to shut his mouth for another because all of them made the same mistakes.

If more of these people would appeal to a courthouse and get in jail like the Enron guys maybe they would think twice and get more responsable for their acting.

The big question for me is what will the impact be on economy ?Can they avoid with all these troubles yet to come a recession?

And where will be the bottom on the indexes ?

New Message
Please login to post a reply