Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

clamlinguine

The link I posted is a NEW Table of Oil Sands Royalty Rates .This is it. This rates will apply to all BITUMEN producers except these who recently negotiated privet deals with the government.

In 2008 POD1 revenue will pay 1% rate on total revenue. In 2009 we will pay 6% rate on gross revenue (about 12M). Assuming successful 10.000 bbl/d POD1 production , bitumen ($220M annually) cumulative NET revenue ($122M annually) in 2008 to 2010/11 will exceed its cumulative cost of POD1 project and we will jumped in 2011/12 to 35% royalty's. Cumulative payout cost is apply project by project.

At the present bitumen prices (FEB14 ---$60.47--$3 jump from FEB12) the royalties for POD 1 NET revenue will be about $43M. The income tax will take away additional $23M. If the bitumen prices go higher the royalties will go higer. Then you have the interest on $600M NOTES and the principal to be taken care off. Any way you cut the net POD income will not be higer then 10 to 20 cents per share in 2011 to 2015.

I think this is the best case scenarios .Not the worst you suggest.

No I have no agenda . I am happy retiree playing tennis 3 times a week, skiing 1 times a week and spoiling my granddaughter. The only problem I have is to much time on the computer which drives my wife crazy.

Good luck, JUREK

New Message
Please login to post a reply