Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Hi Jurek

Like your postings too.

Have been discussing the chart on SH .

Here some thoughts.

I agree with you guys .
On TA basis we can do not much with such a chart performing but if these guys can make the view of the chart more ugly then more and more nervous longs will be pushed to sell .Because the markets since last months has turned lower they have seen their chance to press the sp to 3 again .I don't think if the subprime crisis hasn't shown up we would now trading at these level.

Brian
About your statement here
Uncertainity regarding the march to production `At the assumed rate of 10,000BPD!
I'm not so convinced this reason has a big impact because we knew that
since quite a few months and then we were trading around the 4 .
We stayed from a few weeks around 4 after mid 2007 but when the crisis
in the banking sector came along i guess they saw their chance to depress the share price because nervousness also went up.
They made good money with that situation .If you read all the discussions on both boards you see that everyone becomes more and more
uncertain and are looking for clues to found an answer for current low sp .And that's what the shorters wanted .Doubt among the longs .

moondog

Me too,i stay .It's just a game they play and because they have a lot more shares then we have but also can see the depth of the market and orders showing up more then we they can play the game .
We can do 2 things.
Just sit and watch or playing the game with them.
For ex.
With 10.000 shares you can make 1.000 CDN $ on just a difference of 0.10 cents.Not bad .

That's just the confusion we have as longs just to loose the game .
But if we look back to the chart over 2 years and we would have sold sometimes around or above 4 we would have had chance enough to buy back in much lower and made nice money.
Normally holding a stock without doing nothing is not my style.The only reason I stayed before was i haven't direct access to the Toronto market
and for an European this is not easy.Now since a while we have direct access and we are able to trade.
Shares always go up and down .I've traded stocks sometimes more then 50 times over a couple of years and made good money.
With stocks below 5 $ you can easy buy a lot of them and if they are volatile you can make money by selling and buying them back on very low difference in price.It's called the trick of big numbers.
With 10.000 and more you can make easy money by movements of 10 cents and more .So a fee of around 30 to 40 $ like here is worse the risk.
So these guys make good money even the sp is drifting around the same level.
That JMHO

New Message
Please login to post a reply