Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

JUREK:

ONE MORE TIME: It's actually 328 million with $60 million in a debt service account. First of all as spiderman 8 correctly pointed out. how do you know there's no provisions to pay off debt early. My mortgage is due 2012, I can pay it off early..DO YOU KNOW THE SPECIFIC DETAILS on the financing arrangement? ARE YOU SURE there's no provision to pay it off early? There's far more reason to believe, based on common financing arrangements, that an early repayment provision is in place than not. AND AGAIN if debt is payed off early then the interest won't hit $60, but there probably would be some form of penalty. AND AGAIN they can always just invest the money and service the debt with the investment proceeds.

JUREK

"Yes, I see the news but I can not find this 2500bbl/d of conventional oil. Is it possible that you are referring to LUKE Natural Gas production and not a conventional oil ?"

HONESTLY,, I really don't care where the 2500 barrels of conventional oil comes from. It could be coming from the CEO's arse for all I care. IT"S THERE, it's being sold, and it's contributing income.

New Message
Please login to post a reply