Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

cop
Mar 18, 2008 01:12PM
Mar 18, 2008 02:11PM

Mar 18, 2008 02:28PM

Agree with you .Markets are very nervous and no one can say wehre we are heading to so far .Also we don(t have no numbers even we have actually output right now.The more the numbers come up in Q 's later on and reserves are updated this will add some value to but the confidence

is far from over in all markets with heavy ups and downs.

For those who dare to play with the traders om daily basis if you're lucky

with 10.000 shares you can easily gain 1000 $ by a move from 0.10 cents .Not bad if you asked me.

My average is around 3.6.I decided to play the game once we at 4 or above because I don't think even with ramping up right now everytime we have some good pr a jump only is good for 2 to 3 days and then gain taking coming in play again.

PGB actually broke his LT resistance once they have production at 20.000 but thenit went very fast with huge volumes so short players were out of the game.Right now the average amount stays around same levls everyday with some spikes when news comes in but not enough to smash a big resistance .That's why they keep in control.These guys have a lot more shares in portfolio the we all have together so it's easy to control the market.Once we get support of other big investors coming in they could come in trouble but with current turbulent markets i don'tsee no reason why they should change strategy.To me is all a psycho game between us longs who are so convinced that the sp is to low right now and we don't act and sit still and wondering why the sp will not go up right now because of good progress.

If you look to the trading houses it's almost the same who appears on scene.Many of my companions also are whining about current movements in sp but I say if you got the balls well then join the traders and try to make extra money .

Mar 18, 2008 05:41PM

Mar 18, 2008 05:53PM
Mar 18, 2008 06:07PM
Mar 18, 2008 06:44PM
Mar 18, 2008 07:05PM

Mar 18, 2008 07:22PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply