Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free
Lynn, I'm wondering what the price of oil was last June when that graph came into being, and also what bituman was trading at, in comparison to both prices right now.---Also, I don't believe that management expected to be producing the amount they're producing right now, until late in the year, which would certaintly change the revenues being produced.----Another point I'd like to mention is management didn't know about the financing that was put in place near the end of 07.---It's beginning to look like the average bpd for 08 may be around the 7500 mark, even though the 1'st quarter is only around the 3000 bpd mark.----Another thing to look at is the price of natural gas.----Revenue from bituman alone would exceed 164million, (gross), and if you add the increase of 15 extra gas wells which will be added to the conventional side of the production equation before the end of 08, the low eps projected by some is just rediculous.---Then there's the refinery,----hmmm.----I still believe that the net per barrel of bituman was projected to be around $25 to $30, and that was mentioned with oil trading at around the $60 mark.----CHEERS!!!
New Message
Please login to post a reply