Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

niceguy8989: Thanks for your reply,

Yes everyone is entitled to an opinion, I even said myself I sort of agreed with him until he made the following statement.

"These numbers are just terrible and this does not look good for so call "integrated approach model" promoted by management and misleading investors with the numbers on the slide".

I don't know where he's from but where I come from, his statement means this

Promote- to say good things about something usually with the intent of a sale.

management - people who're responsible for running an operation.

misleading - a deliberate attempt to provide false information AKA lying

investors- people who invest time or money into a company.

If you dissect the paragraph, he's saying the terrible results show the integrated approach appears to be a failure and that the recent slide presentations were a deliberate attempt at deception .

I would say that if he were merely expressing his opinion on what he views as a failure of the integrated approach, then he could have stopped after the word model.

The fact that he continued with an obvious attack on management would ,to me at least, indicate he's more than expressing an opinion.

YES HE DOES PROVIDE good information and he does appear to do his research..BUT whenever someone implies deception, credibility is lost,,,at least in my books.

EITHER WAY SP BOUNCED BACK, so whatever Jurek, or myself for that matter says, THE MARKET HAS DECIDED.

New Message
Please login to post a reply