Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Jurek's posts are veiled attempts to reduce the share price clamlinguine

I am not sure how to respond to your post. Normally I do not replay to insults. Especially when they have no substance or constructive criticism.

Your posting score (which maybe misleading sometimes) suggest that you did not earn much credibility on this board . It would be helpful if you would do some DD and present to board some numbers and facts that LUKE and MRC is beneficial to us shareholders.

Show as some numbers suggesting that our share dilution in the past will pay back in the future.

Suggesting that any post on this or SH board has any impact on the CLL SP is ridiculas. With 210M outstanding share and 20 to 50 posters (mostly long) holding 10K to 50 K shares -you can not be serious.

Sorry about slide #8.The previous CLL presentation has been removed. The new one has similar slide (#13).

Brian. Good posts. I envy your English. As you know this is not what I learn at school. It would help if you add some facts and numbers which can back up your statements about the integrated or diversified model if you will. Thanks.

Thanks Esh for lookig here at the big picture.

New Message
Please login to post a reply