Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Well I must say also 80 % of my portfolio is in CLL.Have also a stake in PDP and minor stakes in solar and wind energy stocks.

Been in the market since my 35 and I'm now the opposite 53.Have had since that time a lot of diferrent shares from all kinds and in different countries mostly Euroean stocks.Have earned a lot of money by trading stocks but like most people became to greedy and was also trading with options.That was a big mistake and in the crash of 2000 lost a very great portion of my money.After a time of lack of investing I decided to start again with only 2 stocks.One bank and one retail stock (the Belgium Food Lion ,here named Delhaize) and could triple the amount.Then I was watching an tech stock same as the Canadian Sierra wireless .I put almost all in that one stock and made it almost 20 times the amount in a couple of years.Then I decided to sell 3/4 and was looking after a company who was more reliable and with good management .

Then a young guy who did follow up almost nothing then oil related stocks mentioned about CLL.Caught my attention and so I became first a member of SH.At first I was a little afraid to post over there because my English writing is not that good but after all it went better and better and I must say you guys over here are nice people to chat with.

Talking about exit points for this stock is difficult to predict because the interpretation can change in time . Take as example Encana or Suncor or smaller Petrobank.The guys who stayed in this stocks since almost the beginning and maybe did some trades they have earned a lot of money.Every stock was once a small player in time and nobody can say right now how big CLL can grow if it can stay on his own which is doubtfull .

For me there is a big difference between oil stocks and tech.Tech stock can earn very quickly a lot of money if they can bring a device to the market that attracts a lot of people ie Apple iPOD.But it can drop very fast because in these sector there is a lot of competition.The value of such stocks is mostly based on innovation but the devices they have is made of plastic and some small components with low value.The tech stock dropped since I sold it to almost 1/5 of his top sp.

Oil stocks like CLL have a value which is sitting below the surface and as long they can ramp up this reserve base they will go up related to the oil price.So the more drilling results we get the more the value will increase and more POD's can come on line or maybe will filled for greater output .So like the CLL chart let's see on their website cashflow will increase within 2 years very rapidly.So why shouldn't we stay in and look how things evolve and make our exit strategy based upon this facts in time.

But I must say if I could get an account for only 9.9 $ per trade no matter how much shares you have I centainly would do a lot of trade.

Even with one cent difference with 10.000 shares is 100 $ minus let say 10 $ cost or even 20 if we count in and out is still 80 $ net.Even if you miss a trade and got in very quick you loose a small amount .Intraday you have mostly points enough to go in if you take the 15 min intraday chart and if RSI is in overbought condition you have a very great chance to get back in lower but you need RTQ and stay at the computer.If I was living in the US I bet I would do so and made money without working .10 $ is very cheap compared to more then 100 € or 150$ as a forreigner.

New Message
Please login to post a reply