Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Jurek's calculations

posted on Jun 12, 2008 07:13PM

First of all, I would like to again thank Jurek for the excellent estimates that he produces for us all.

I notice that there are still some people who think that Jurek's numbers are too low.

Well, we won't have to wait very long to see what the Q2 numbers are and then we'll see exactly how good Jurek is. My best judgement is that there's going to be a few of you that will be eating your words.

There is a good chance that his estimates will be extremely close.

Now, you should not be concerned about his numbers affecting the share price. The cash flow numbers that he is predicting for Pod 1 should give this stock an increase in share price by the end of 2008. In fact, the share price could increase quite nicely.

Remember that Connacher is not just about Pod 1, it's about a lot of other things as well. All of these go together to make Connacher one of the best investments on the TSX.

If you're looking for an overnight potash play, or Bakken play, where the stock goes straight up, and then frequently straight down, then you're on the wrong pony.

Connacher has probably the best management team in the business. It's got some of the best oil men on its Board of Directors, and it's following a stragegy that's going to grow the company in a way that should make everyone happy.

Now, let me be a little more blunt.

We have members on this Board who know exactly what's happening at Connacher. We also have members on this Board who know exactly when the pre ordering of parts is taking place etc.

It doesn't get any better than that. And if I also said that Connacher is very much aware of what is said on all BullBoards, I would feel confident that I am at least partly right.

So for those of you that are criticizing Jurek, I challenge you to provide us with better numbers and then we'll see who is closer to the truth at the end of Q2, Q3 and Q4, etc.

I would put my money on Jurek, and I believe that would be easy money.

Hope you are all having a great evening.

The weather is beautiful here in Sherwood Park.

Best Wishes,

Lynn

New Message
Please login to post a reply