Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free
jpm
Jun 19, 2008 01:16PM

Jun 19, 2008 01:21PM
Jun 19, 2008 06:35PM

Good reading digger.

More and more artickles come into the news about not rosy future .

Now China and the Sauoudi's tried to bring the oil price down.

I read an artickles in our newspaper here about a goeroe who predict a big crash .To me the only thing is a dropping oil price which could bring some support even this is not good for our CLL shares .

I have no great confidance right now for the coming months.

Everywhere here in Europe there are strikes from truck drivers ,farmers ,fisherman etc. all complaining about inflation and high oil and food prices etc..

How will this turn .Central bankers could only lift the rates to avoid inflation but that's not good fr economy and consuming etc..

Bank troubles are far from over .

So for our sp even we will have good reserve figures and approval the short will take advantage to sell on upticks.If oil price eases this will also impact the sp.

Some have predict to see over 6 after the figures but I don't think so with current markets.Maybe this summer months could see some recover but I wouldn't be supprised if september and october will be very bad months and lower indexes.

Jun 19, 2008 09:27PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply