Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Hi Lynn

Now the stock has dropped almost 1 CAD$ since the highest top in May lots of speculation we can read about a delay for the approval.

Is that based on facts or just rumours to explain the drop in sp.

Are there already given orders from DG to construct parts outside or must he wait for approval?DG has said last that approval was underway so I guess he must have contact with goverment to some details.I can't think he does the financing and start construction if he has not some security for Algar.

Why are so many betting on a delay?Is that such a big problem to get an approval in Alberta?

Some are talking about the gorilla on the back.They could have some point if there is a major delay.

POD 1 approval they received in summer .What if they get it later.Isn't that a problem for the construction then because from earlier posting I understood that conditions in weather could impact construction for trucks an other material to reach the site.

For those who lived nearby.Can you see already some work being done on the place where Algar should be constructed.

Every time we are in a non news time frame the stock always undergoes a tick downwards.Seems to me we will see some of these events as long as Algar is not completed.

New Message
Please login to post a reply