Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Hi Lawnbowler (Algar Profile)

posted on Jul 16, 2008 01:15PM

Hi Lawnbowler,

Yes, it would appear that you are correct with regard to the public consultation time frame.

I notice that the brochure also includes a suggested time frame for regulatory review approval, SAGD wells and facility construction.

As you can see, the regulatory review approval, SAGD wells and facility construction would all be either completed or in progress throughout the fall of 2008.

So, it would appear that there may have been an error in the sequencing of Algar or perhaps the brochure was not correctly prepared.

So, again, your observation is correct, but there does seem to be a conflict in time frames with the other three areas.

I notice you are from London, Ontario. It's good to see someone from that area invested in Connacher. I have some good friends who live in London and as you know, London is one of the nicer cities in Ontario.

Best Wishes,

Lynn

Jul 16, 2008 04:00PM
Jul 17, 2008 02:22AM
Jul 17, 2008 04:40AM

Jul 17, 2008 05:41AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply