Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Yeah maybe latest answer here were some of the reasons the sp is down and like you said it does test one's patience once gain.

After all I think we are unlucky once gain to have a very poor market condition .Indexes are all lowering ,oil price which I since latest spike was building a huge bubble etc..Maybe the fund managers are looking were we will see a bottom line in oil price .On the other hand a lower oil price is fine for economic conditions and to rebuilt some faith in people's opinioin for outlooks in the future.

Otherwise for an oil company like CLL it's not so good for SAGD production but can be for MRC.

Let's see if we have some good explication for the 8000 bpd production .Is it delivery , operation problem ,are they sure they can handle the 10.000 bpd or even more etc..

I have learned that companies do not always telling exactly if problems occur and let the news dropping in pieces.See PDP story.

After all they have not reached their goals so far like they predicted .I guess things will be fixed but will take time on PDP.After all PDP is not going the way they wanted it to be.

IMO the real big value in this company will occur once Algar too is running at full designed speed and the further POD's they have in mind like they have stated before or linked at the GD and Algar.So if they have these 2 POD's at full speed runing and there is room for more output then the sp will get the greatest boost somehow like the PBG chart .The longer you follow such companies you understand that in the upstart fase there are things we as non experienced people in these matters can't calculate in .That's maybe we look in a more brighter way to the sp then we should do.

A patience term for another 2 years will give us a better look on the company then we have now.But I guess no one of us during last 2 years haven't had in mind of an sp around 4 today .The only possitive we can say is that all who bought during last years so far is around break even that in comparison to other stocks specially like bank stocks is not bad.

New Message
Please login to post a reply