Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Hi Esch

Yes difficult to find a line between predictions of analyst.

However I think that because European bank sector is hurt more then was forecast the economic situation in Europe also hurt by the high € is worsening .So a quicker recover in the US is possible.

Also us $ and oil price have some relationship .If one goes up other goes down. More and more it becomes clear that the demand for oil is slowing because people try to save money on travelling, driving heating etc..Also Brians writing about China has some point. So where will the oil price stop falling? Will economic situation be solved quick? I doubt about it.

So has CLL sp dropping somewhat to do with the drop in oil price?

I looked to the oil chart.

Oil started to fall in the beginning of July.

Cll started to rise to 4.6 again until begin of August but then the huge green candle was suddenly blocked by a huge red one? And then the slide goes on until today? That’s strange to me in light of results?

Very strange stock if you asked me. Before we had production it moves in the same range like we have now .If we will hear about some problems today then it’s obvious there are leaks?

Will be a surprising day today I suppose. Curious on reaction?

New Message
Please login to post a reply