Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Aug 12, 2008 11:13AM

Aug 12, 2008 11:26AM

Aug 12, 2008 11:26AM

Aug 12, 2008 12:00PM

Re: firms--sharky

in response to by
posted on Aug 12, 2008 12:46PM

I was posting during the last 4 sessions, about how Raymond James was dumping to the bids.---They also were selling prior to the release today.----They weren't the only ones, so I'm assumming that there had to be a leak.---Disapointing numbers at best, at least for my way of calculating.---Obviously my calculations are seriously flawed.----When they announced that they had a net of $10,000,000. in March alone, I thought that I was right on with my figures.---Since March they've upped their production by a 50 % average, so just doing a simple math equation, that would mean a net of $15,000,000. per month.---Don't forget, bitumen prices were up in the 2'nd quarter, so the profit should have been even greater than the March profit, just using common sense.----Haven't gone over the release as yet, but there must have been some one time charges, which could have brought the total net cash flow down to the presented levels.---I called for a 10-20 % increase in our s/p, so it's pretty obvious that I must be clue less in the way I figured things out.---Hope nobody followed along with my predictions.---Hate to see someone lose cash because of me.----Then again, one doesn't lose unless they sell at the wrong time, which is now.---CHEERS!!!

Aug 12, 2008 01:23PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply