Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Then again, one doesn't lose unless they sell at the wrong time, which is now.

I don't think you're to blame for that cause everyone is responsable for his own acts in fact.

Yes it's hard to forecast an sp for CLL.I wrote sometime ago that the real value will occur when they have Algar running at full speed and that's more then a year ahead so in the meantime I guess CLL will stay a trading stock if we like it or not.

I agree selling now it not the case anymore.Investors are looking to the earnings right now which are not that good as we had expected but there are also positive things too.Little positive today is some recover at the end today so maybe after tomorrows webcast we see some upwards move again.

But I agree that they must have known something before since a week ago when at once the sp starts diving.So these guys were dumping their shares to good believing investors like we who thought things should be ok.To me the Raymond James analist do some dirty job .But they are not the only once .It occurs many times in stocks .

Let us hope we get Algar soon that could be some real positive thing and an announcement they reached full capacity.

But looking to the chart again from current point we have to overcome a lot of resistance points again .One major factor driving the sp could be the oil price .That compared with a stronger us $ against the cad $ could influence the sp.

New Message
Please login to post a reply