Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free
BNN
Sep 12, 2008 05:03PM

Sep 13, 2008 05:48AM
Sep 13, 2008 08:43AM

Sep 15, 2008 10:55AM
Sep 15, 2008 11:43AM

Sep 15, 2008 11:51AM

Sep 15, 2008 12:39PM

Hi Brian

<!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0cm; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} p {mso-margin-top-alt:auto; margin-right:0cm; mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto; margin-left:0cm; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:612.0pt 792.0pt; margin:70.85pt 70.85pt 70.85pt 70.85pt; mso-header-margin:35.4pt; mso-footer-margin:35.4pt; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} -->

I'm totally agree with you about Greenspan.He has no shame at all. During his time he lowered the rate so many times that markets went crazy before 2000 .A huge bubble. Then again he makes credits very easy.

I must say I admire you're acting as a US cittizin.You're an honest man who says like it is. Chapeau from me. I can understand you're upset.

But believe me it's also here in Belgium and the rest of Europe trouble in banking sector. Most of our banks lost about 8 % average today even the predicting that most bad deals are written of. It’s the greedy of mankind and US banks has sold their debts all around the world and many banks have connections all over he world. It’s strange there is so little control in that system. If we can't trust our banks at which we gave our saved money to earn some profits what else is left. Those on top of them earn huge money and they don't fell the crisis so much because they are extremely rich.

Funny thing today Bush again appeared on tv predicting everything comes alright ??

We can only hope that DG can achieve his goals as planned .For next Q’s MRC should have better results due to lower oil and if POD 1 can go to the 10.000 bpd that would be a good thing on both sides. But the rewarding will be low I guess on sp .Maybe a 4 to 4.5 .Looks with all the trouble we will have to be patient for quite a long time.

All the money that was put in oil is taken out by funds to get cash regardless at what price.Markets will be very volatile for a long time .

Also guys coming on tv are not saying the whole truth about was going on and are cautious in their wording to prevent chaos .They don't admit that the financing system is in free fall.

Can oil price hold on at these levels with such a troiuble?I don't think so .

Sep 15, 2008 03:13PM
Sep 15, 2008 03:53PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply