Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Please remember there have been two major hurricanes in the Gulf of Mexico..... Not as much oil delivered...not as much oil refined.

Combined, these factors would falsely indicate to the uninformed, that demand is down. Demand remains high but the product is not available to satisfy demand, imo./AdMark

Yes I followed this terrible hurricane season. I hope is over so i can go for my Caribbean vacation.

This is what the AIP(American Petroleum Institute) reported on Sep 17. I know I am uninformed and maybe I just missed some hurricanes in January to July.

WASHINGTON – For the first seven months of 2008, U.S. oil demand declined to a five-year low compared with the same period in previous years, API said today in its Monthly Statistical Report. For the January-through-July period, total petroleum deliveries (a measure of demand) fell 3.6 percent from a year ago while gasoline deliveries declined more than 2 percent.

“The weaker demand observed for the first six months of the year continued in July,” said API statistics manager Ron Planting. “Changes in consumer behaviour have essentially erased five years of growth in gasoline demand.”

http://www.api.org/Newsroom/demand_f...

New Message
Please login to post a reply