Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Re: ohhh Canada!

in response to by
posted on Sep 26, 2008 02:08PM

Yeah since I 'm here on this board I get the impression that living in Canada is not so bad for the future .Your country has is all I think that compared to where I'm from.Also Alaska must be a good state to live.

On economic view Canada must indeed not a bad place to invest.

I have not been in Canada but it looks to me that you guys had a good living standard or is just Alberta the place and the rest not so good?Why is the cad $ then so low compared to other currencies?

If we may beleave the artickles written about oil shortage in the future then Canada must become a major supplier of oil .That must benefit for people living there.

I must say I have confidance in my CLL investment.

Someone mentioned here the comparison with PBG on sp performance later in time and that's also my beleave .

Within 2 years as MRC gets the go ahead + by then Algar full running then the cash is on it's way and IMO the value will appear in the stock.Once followed up by more houses volume in the stock will increase and CLL will have a better status as oil producer.

Maybe we will stuck for another year in the band range we're in since 2 years but the move above will come.In current markets companies with a good long grow view will be rewarded I think.

New Message
Please login to post a reply