Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Alberta Legislature

posted on Sep 29, 2008 10:39AM

Hello everyone. I am a long term holder of Connacher shares like many of you. I bought my shares in 2003 and I have been reading Agoracom for the last year and I've decided to join in the discussions when the need arises. Sorry 2 Crude for reposting the latest news release but I didn't know how to delete it once I posted it, I will try to be more careful in the future.

In terms of todays news release I just checked the Alberta Legislature website and it states the following:

Fall sitting of the 1st Session of the 27th Legislature!
The First Session of the 27th Legislature will resume Tuesday, October 14, 2008 at 1:30 p.m.

So from this it is safe to assume that the Algar projects approval will not happen until after this date. On the other hand if Algar approval had come today the market would not notice it with all the horrible news. Hopefully when the news does come the market will have a quiet day.

Best Wishes, Scott

New Message
Please login to post a reply