Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Hi Brian,

Thank you for taking my attempt at humor so well.

I agree with everything you have said with regard to how the politicians conducted themselves. It was covered very well on the internet, as we would expect, and it looks like they were more concerned with their hurt feelings than with the country's financial situation.

From what I have read, I sense that there is an overall will to address this situation once the emotions calm down.

Hopefully that won't take too long.

At the present time, I don't like the share price band that Connacher seems to be in. And I would like to see it go up, as I'm sure everyone would.

I'm sensing that Algar will be introduced in the Legislature very soon after they get back which I believe is Oct. 14. Of course it will be passed by an order in council and Connacher will be on the road to completing its second pod.

I believe the second pod is big to Connacher and to all of us shareholders. It should provide a cash flow that can ensure debt repayment and also go a long way to paying for additional amenities that the company may choose to build such as the pipeline, etc.

Then the share price band width should go up and ideally it would allow all present Connacher investors to feel more comfortable with the investment they made and the price they paid.

Getting back to the humor. I'm sure that both yourself and your wife have some interesting discussions with regard to the upcoming November election.

There is a book out called The End of Ignorance by John Mighton. John is a Math Professor who lives in Toronto. I'm sure your wife and yourself would be very interested in what John has to say about how older individuals learn. It makes me feel better and I'm sure that it would provide encouragement to any of our blog members because it indicates that older people learn a lot better than what we used to believe.

Best Wishes,

Lynn

New Message
Please login to post a reply