Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Hi Sharky,

With regard to Connacher's share price, I believe that many investors across North America don't fully understand how oil and gas companies are financed. Therefore, it is hard for investors to appreciate the value in oil and gas companies.

I guess I touched a nerve on one of my last posts. 2L8 was certainly not pleased and I can understand that.

I grew up in a community about 40 miles away from Caledon where 2L8 lives and because I have friends in that area, I know how people from Ontario generally feel about Alberta.

As a family, we moved to Alberta so that our children would be better able to find work when they graduated.

With regard to the vote on the rescue plan this evening, it's my opinion that its a slam dunk. The rescue bill this evening will be approved by a large majority. Hopefully life can go on.

Hope all is well with you and our friends over in Belgium.

Best Wishes,

Lynn

New Message
Please login to post a reply