Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

With Reference to Jurek

posted on Oct 01, 2008 01:28PM

Quite frankly, it doesn't matter what Jurek's credentials are, he has been the only one on this Board who has consistently estimated both earnings per share and cash flow, etc.

Not only that, he indicated that the earnings per share from the Montana Refinery would not be good in the second quarter, and they weren't. And if anything, he has been an extremely honest and straight-forward , say it like it really is person and he certainly has my respect.

I would go so far as to say that if you don't believe Jurek, then you're choosing to believe something that's probably not true.

Now, I do not know Jurek personally, but I think we are very lucky to have a person who can be so knowledgeable on company financials. He can figure out the financials better than all of Connacher's management team put together. Because when the real numbers come out, Jurek is a whole lot closer than what others have guessed at.

Well done Jurek.

Best Wishes,

Lynn

New Message
Please login to post a reply