Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

"Perhaps it would be better if we don't look to our sp for quite a while and holding in mind if they can end their Algar project the same way with pod 1 ,finally we will be rewarded.At current sp I think most of us are in red right now.Who has thought we would see these numbers again??"

Yes Sharky, portfolios are getting redder every day. I agree that if you believe in the company it's probably not a good idea to keep watching the share price because as others have intimated, games are being played with the stock and in the macro picture the value is still there. Connacher's value didn't just vaporize as might be the case with more speculative ventures.

What is the best approach right now? Wish I knew. I'm thinking it might be good to keep dollar-cost-averaging in at this point. That way if the price keeps dropping, I keep purchasing at the lowest point. The reason I would do that, is because I believe Connacher has been honest and forthright with their business case presentations, and that they will begin turning profits as planned. One unknown is how far the price of oil will drop, and for how long. But when the plan was imagined years ago, I don't believe the price of oil was very high. Jeeze what a mess, I hadn't seen until just now how far the SP had dropped. I hate to use the old cliche "buying opportunigy?" That's often a bad sign. Personally I think this is just a long-term blip, we'll see ...

GLA -bbq

New Message
Please login to post a reply