Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Thanks for posting all your numbers Jurek, I can't imagine how you find and remember them all.

I do have a very minor disagreement with you on Q2 though, you may call it "nit-picking." Regarding your comment "One last point. MRC was not the reason for lower then expected Q2 numbers. She broke even."

My thoughts are that yes MRC broke even, but from my perspective, I didn't expect that. I thought Q2 numbers would be higher than they were, and the reason they weren't was because MRC only broke even. The 3 month reporting period put them at -0.1% margin compared to +21.4% in 2007.

You could run circles around me with your calculations, but from a layman's perspective, that's how I interpreted the results. They were somewhat disappointing.

Also I thought DG said that MRC was already paid for? Are ongoing maintenance and upgrades considered part of the original cost of a facility?

Thank you,

-bbq

New Message
Please login to post a reply