Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Hi Lynn

With me ok but like in most countries we see the effect of the crisis coming.Just heard on the news that most steel companies will lower or shut down some parts of production for about 2 months.We have a lot pf car maker companies and they all suffer from lower demands .

On technical view some predict a possible bottom was made within last week and some see recovers at around 40 % but in the long time markets going up and down in a broader range for quite a few years.

Just heard an American goeroe speaking on tv and his tip was investing in commpodities espacially farm.

But I think also oil is not bad ,so I stay in CLL.Cll is a small player but might have some positive looks because due to the minor scale approach.That's why I would be happy to see that ERCB coming soon.Then we knew it's ok for next year.This will be their last big project so far then because the other upgrades would be linked at Algar and GD .

Now I'm wondering if their model will work.With oil less then half price since begin this year MRC should benefit .Some big plyers like BP have presented good earnings so not a bad stimulate .

What I'm almost sure it will take long time to get out of that range CLL has traded before we fall trough the bottom but with some luck we can enter that range again.But many of us has thought we could smash the 6 $ next year but that wouldn't be the case IMO.

We have been waiting for a very long time to see some nice profits but it will take again some years more to see a nice return.

So have a nice day .Here it's very cloudy and wet.I hate winter time hope it will be over very quick.

New Message
Please login to post a reply