Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

I don't know to little about political parties in the US but on a worldwide view I think Obama is probably the most accepted .

Under the 8 years by Busch and his gang the US went to war in Afganisthan and Iraq supported by beleave in Terror and the so called massive destruction weapons in Iraq.These guys were only benefitting themselves and their companies like Halliburton,many Security companies ,War machinery companies ,oil companies etc.They made huge profits on the back of US tax payers.Going to war is big bussiness for these guys.That many soldiers died for them they probably don't care much.

The US war machine is big money for them and in the meantime they get rid of their nuclear waste which is packed in their uranium filled granades.

They try to convince the public opnion that their acts were justified under the beleave of terror.That has kept Busch in the White house.Later on they admid they were wrong but in the meantime they are in control of the OIl rich Iraq and could hold an eye on Iran.

Will oil hold at 60?Could be because on chart view at that level could be some major support and winter time is coming so the tanks need to be filled and probably with the drop in price people could start seeing this as an opportunity to fill .

So for CLL we have numbers within 2 weeks .Compared to previous year we have now almost 10.000 bpd but a diving oil price .The up price was ok for the SAGD but bad for MRC.Now we could have the oppossite .But compared to previous year which we could only look to MRC and the Luke numbers we have now in surplus the SAGD production numbers.So I think if we compare these Q # on yearly basis they could be better.JMHO

PS It is not my intension to hurt peoples other opinion on politics.It's just a view from the other side of the Ocean.

Ludwig

New Message
Please login to post a reply