Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Hi Guys,

I guess it is inevitable when we are this close to the US election that we start getting opinions as to the candidates. However I second 2CRUDE request to get this off topic discussion to its rightful place. To that end I will place some thoughts and attachments in the Off Topic Forum.

I monitor this forum for facts, discussion, ideas and opinions that people might have on CLL. By the way a stock I am generally very long on but have eliminated about 40% of my position on Friday due to the effect I believe Obama will have on oilsand companies due to the environmental ecological face he portray's now and which he will have to deliver on or lose his constituency once he gets into office. That would then limit market opportunities for CLL until the Enbridge Northern Gateway Oil Pipeline and Marine Terminal is built in Kitimat thus allowing export of oilsand product to China and the rest of Asia.. I guess my move is known as a defensive position. With Algar approval, there will be a surplus of CLL product which will need to be marketed and all of the eggs in the basket of the US customer is not the place where we should be.

A couple of thoughts,

Take care,

New Message
Please login to post a reply