Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Jurek

Personally I take my guidance from the independent energy gurus like Henry Groppe ($65 to $85/bbl by March 2009 and $100/bbl in 8 to 10 years).

That something that could be true.I also don't believe myself we will see the recent 145 $ top very soon again.It wil take years .

The recent spike has encouarged people to make the cost of energy much lower for times to come .If I looked around here you see many rooftops with solar panels.Governments are stimulating people for better isolated houses ,buying less energy demanded cars etc..The traditional house building takes now more attention to other more effficient houses with lower energy cost.

But for us CLL holders it's important oil can go back to 65 or higher level.So far it looks we could bottom around 50.Still CLL is hoovering around the 1 $ range.It's a long time ago we have seen a green candle so far.If we are lucky, today we see one rising .

New Message
Please login to post a reply