Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

All parties, labor, management, stockholders, suppliers, are going to have to make sacrifice as far as I am concerned in order to qualify for access to any public money.

We have a major part of the North American automotive industry strung across mostly the southern part of the United States which are not suffering the same degree of problems as the big 3. Of course, they do not have the same names. Instead they are names like BMW, Honda, Toyota, Mercedes, Hyundai, Nissan, etc.

Until and unless, the big 3. their labor, the companies, executives, suppliers and all involved are ready to make the sacrifices needed to be competitive, they should have no right to being bailed out by you or me. Either as individuals or, collectively through access to taxpayer funds.

It is time to solve this problem for good. If the industry is not prepared to make the changes needed, they should have no claim on your money or mine!

Brian

New Message
Please login to post a reply