Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Appears we have possibly arrived at some support.

Yes that could be.I'm looking to charts and like I wrote before 0.62 is the first majr stop as a Fibonacci wave.Next below as major is 0.5 .But also for oil 30 could be a stop but can't found my LT chart again.

About this.

It's only pain if you sell... There seems to be a little reluctance to drop below .60.

That's not always true.Look I sold when the news came that DG would cut POD 1 output and put Algar on hold.We are then at around 1 $ and it was obvious that we would go down on that news.So I looked for next possible stop and that could be around 0.62.Placed my bid some higher and was filled yesterday.

So let's calcute.For example we took 10.000 shares.

So selling at around 1 gives 10.000 Cad $ on account again.Buying back 10.000 at current is 0.62 level is 6200 cad $ .Left over 3.800 cad$ or you can buy with that amount some more if you wish.

I tend to do that again like I was used to do .Trading is the best we can do now in such days.Wil try to put CLL chart again .

What a moves in oil.More then 10 % on a 10 min scale.

New Message
Please login to post a reply