Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Allez tres bien d"ecouter qu'il y a aussi des personnes bilanque comme ici.Canada resemble a Belgique un peut dans ce cas.Mais je suis Neerlandais et mon Français n'est pas aussi tres bien comme mon Anglais.

I heard once a Canadian speaking French.Some kind of strange in prononcation.You hear the English background when they speak.Same here when the French part speaks Dutch.

On CLL.Today we formed a small somewhat doji candle.Can be a sign of a reversal next week.

Well I used to tarde stock for years but did stop after 2006.and wasn't thinking CLL could be hit like this.So decided to watch it closer .Normally I was long fr this stock but you're only 43 which I was again at that stage.I'm 53 and my goal is getting some extra with CLl until october 2011.Then normally I can quit .But with the delays it wil take far longer then first planner.Let's hope they go ahead at least mid 2009.

New Message
Please login to post a reply