Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Hi Jurek,

You don't have to be jealous. You are still #1 when it comes to putting the financial numbers together, and predicting how those numbers will look for each quarter.

At times like these, the good news is at times difficult to find. However, it would seem to me that the Montana refinery might be just picking up a little bit of profit, as some of the other refineries around America have reduced their output and it would seem like refineries should pick up a decent net back per barrel.

By now, the SORs at pod 1 should be starting to smooth out, however, they are probably just producing 5,000 barrels a day. But they have installed one or more ESP's and this is an excellent time to evaluate how well they are doing.

As well, construction should be started by now on the fuel line that is being built between Pod 1 and Pod 2. It would seem that there should be at least a small net back on the gas that is being produced by Connacher. Of course, Connacher is using gas at Pod 1, but is now using less than they would have been earlier.

So, a few dollars from the MRC, plus a few dollars possibly from the gas component of Connacher, and possibly a few dollars from the conventional oil component.

I am aware that there are covenants on the unused lines of credit. And probably this reduced activity time will go a long way to allowing Connacher to continue to meet those covenants.

Without going into details, wouldn't it be surprising if there were some additional dollars available for Connacher to proceed at some later point in time.

I just wanted to finish on a positive note so that we all don't just look at the negatives all the time.

It's always good to hear from you Jurek.

Best Wishes,

Lynn

New Message
Please login to post a reply