Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Thanks Shytshow for catching the modified language. I saw the disclaimer and thought it was the same 'ol same 'ol, so didn't follow through. Good work.

Yes a Shareholder Rights plan was filed, it's on SEDAR Date of Filing May 15 2007 as Material Documents size 2443kb. I don't think a link would help, since the site is password protected.

I need to print it out and take a closer look at what it means. I think it says we can purchase another share of stock for each one we already have, with language I don't understand ... "... to purchase one Common Share for the Exercise Price as at the Business Day immediately preceeding the day of the exercise of the Right ..." Apparently the value would be expected to substantially appreciate, leaving us the opportunity to double our holdings at the original (lower?) price. Just my interpretation, and the document should be checked to ensure the latest version is being studied.

New Message
Please login to post a reply