Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Hi Brian

Very good read.

About this

If the U.S. and the world are headed for a Japan-like economic malaise for a decade, it’s a very real possibility.

That's also what I'm afraid of.I had taken profits on my share of my stock market related pesion fund.I don't think there is good return for next years to come and could be we will see indexes behave like the Japanese Nikkei.So with up and downs but no return of a real bull market.

Many pension funds have taken positions in the oil market and other commodities in the futures market.In fact they didn't by oil like oil traders but only were out on profits.They all burned there fingers which results in this crisis.I told previous year this oil trend was not correct and i didn't believe in prices of 200 like some predicted .All these shit was driven by the media and oil peak artickles etc.Even when Irans presisdent was farting was a reason to drive the price up .Therefor it'sd always good to look to charts and there moving average prices.On oil and the indexes they were running away to quick and that's always not good.

Now we are back to another situation where we see an overreaction to the downside.Let's hope oil can go for us to a level CLL can start up and made some but probably small profits .

But it's better now to stay alert and sell by time to time .Curious for next week with Obama's innaugiartion.

New Message
Please login to post a reply