Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Hi Brian and Lynn

TNX for that answer.Very clear.

So the future contracts are very good to watch for us being in oil companies.

Together your other posting about Jim Pul.it seems that the chance for a higher price coming up is more likey then one going down.

If the guy is right DG could probably take in mind to start up within some months.

Also I have read some peoples other coments about his decission.Some are not pleased with the stop at Algar projects .Also I would like to see if he wouldn't take some risk to go ahead sooner .If it's more likely the price would go up it could be good to consider a faster start up.POD 1 slowing ain't not such a big problem because if he sees some light at the tunnel a fire up to designed leel can be reached within some months.However the longer it takes to give the go ahead for Algar the longer it takes to benefit from extra output.As prices came to a level he can get some profits then the sooner he's on track with the rest the more extra cash he can earn and I think he can need that.

I just would like to know from DG what price level he has exactly in mind to start up.A message regarding that issue wouldn't be bad.

If we can run away this week again from recent low is also not a bad sign too.

New Message
Please login to post a reply