Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

BBQ

Sharky I like your long term trading range! If we get there in a couple of years, we should all get together and buy Mr. Gusella a nice dinner!

I don't think we will have to wait so long to get back in that range to me.Why are we at current level?Most due to the crisis and the heavy drop in oil.But we were between 3 to 4.5 for almost 2 years when they had no production from pod 1 because they were building it.We didn't follow the price of oil too.

But now they go full speed again with pod 1 and we may have better outlook for MRC as well.The next positive from latest news is some increases in conventional oil and NG as well.

So compared to earlier years we will have 10.000 bpd within 3 months+a little more conventional oil and gas and improvements for MRC.So if oil can go to around 45 at 50 average I should't think why we couldn't reach the old trading range again.I expect then we could stay there for quite a while until Algar is finished but I see no reason why we could not reach the range till end this year.For those who picked up lately a nice return.

Why should the market value us much lower with a full running pod 1,a refinery which could reach better results and some more conventional production too.

New Message
Please login to post a reply