Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free
Message: We have a Basher on our Agoracom Board - For Jurek, and all

I just want to know how Americans and also Canadians here look up to the saving attempts from Obama's department?Do you guys gave this a serious chance or like many artickles see it as just a waste of money ?

What must government do then? I think the idea of a "bad bank" creation is not such a bad thing.They are talking much about that here in Europe too.

It's strange that however banks lost enormous amounts of money that this reflects so hard on the rest of the economy.I wrote once that people who are not involved in stock markets have in fact no losses and could now with lower prices buying more .For those who have money left they can buy houses ,cars and lots other things at super bargain prices.I hink it's mostly the fear and the wait and see attitude that people stop from buying because they see no end at current spiral down.

Just would like to know something about the banks in the US like Lehman,Goldman ,AIG and all the rest which is bankrupt how this effects on peoples money they had in these banks.Have they lost all this or are these banks taken in control from the State right now?

Hope we see some turning in the markets.Now we see many companies bringing down production or even close the company .This must save them money in the future and lets hope they have factured in these facts in their latest earnings reports so that we can see minor improvements on next Q1 or after.That could support stock markets for further falling however many predict we haven't seen the bottom so far.Most readings indicate a very long bear market.If that's the case then we can't see much return for CLL as well then or we can reach a stable oil price at 60 for some time .Then we are out of the woods for most of it.JMHO

New Message
Please login to post a reply