Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Some Statments May be Misleading to Some Readers

posted on Feb 05, 2009 11:34AM

As most people know, DG was interviewed yesterday on BNN and I believe that interview is still available for people to look at.

Throughout the interview he made a number of comments.

Some people have interpreted one of his statements to be applicable to Connacher.

I would gently suggest that you take the time to call DG at his office. I'm sure that he would be very happy to bring you up to date as to whether he was speaking about his own company when he made his comments.

As a result , we now have another poster who is implying that Connacher is virtually bankrupt. I would suggest that that poster give DG a call at his office. And I would suspect DG will bring you up to date as to where things stand.

I can see this line of conversaton going rapidly downhill and some investors selling shares on this reported information.

I think those that have made these comments on this Board have an ethical obligation to determine whether or not their comments are valid, and report back to this Board.

Best Wishes,

Lynn

New Message
Please login to post a reply