Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

sharky:

In my oppinion, all this doom and gloom is being feuled by the American Liberal media to help Obama get his spending PKG passed. All will then be okay and everyone will get together and sing kumbai ya. That is of course until people realize that the spending is going to cause inflation and the massive amount of cash needed to be printed will cause deflation of the U.S dollar..I'm actually considering learning how to take a short position on the greenback.

My oppinion on CLL is as follows.. DG, and all other smart CEO'S, are intentionally going a little heavy on the doom side and presenting the worste case scenarios. My reason for the above statement is as follows. In doing so they avoid the possibilty of some future class action lawsuit by pissed off shareholders claiming to have been misled...NORTEL comes to mind.

just my thoughts.

New Message
Please login to post a reply