Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Booster

"Could it have been worthwhile to go through the cost of "ramping down/up" for just 50-60 days? I'm sure bitumen pricing plays a large part with the decision, but there hasn't been a dramatic improvement in oil prices over this time period."

Only hindsight will tell. Something that really struck me was a post from Jurek (I think someone else posted something similar) back on February Third. Rather than copy and paste his whole message, which should be taken in its entirety, the highlight is the dramatic valley of December's bitumen price to $17C. It was excellent information, posted in a clearly understandable table format.

By the way, it sure takes a long time to step back through posts searching for good information one knows was posted earlier. Does Agoracom have some facility to search through posts for key words?

Regards,

-bbq

New Message
Please login to post a reply