Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

You're right Brian.

Another thing IMO is that companies all around the world take the crisis as an opportunity to get rid of a part of their personal ,or are knocking on the governments doors to get some help.I'm sure companies are in trouble but a lot of them take advantage from current situation too.I think many companies are selling their stocks .

Allthough countries predict they won't protect themselves I don't believe it.I think if companies have plants all over the world they are looking where they can place the orders to produce at minimum cost and let these plants run at full speed.So they can put pressure on other plants which are higher in production cost to do something at the loans ,reduce personal etc..After they get an agreedment with the unions to lower personal cost or have fired some of there workers they will start producing again.

A friend of mine went to Brussels car show.The car sector predicts they are in trouble and some are .But he asked just for fun how long it would take for delivering a Nissan Qashqai.It was 7 months ?He asked for a suv at Honda.4 months?If you have to wait so long for a delivery then you would think things are not that bad.

I think many companies saw banking sector and others get money from government so I think many others followed that example though they maybe are not so in trouble like they pretend.

At least tax payer will pay for all these mess.

New Message
Please login to post a reply